Remote debugger error message

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jul 2 15:08:35 EDT 2023

I've seen the same error more than once but it's a bit random and I don't know what triggers
it. It's only in the IDE so far, even though I've included the remote debugger in the
standalone. Funny that it should occur in the IDE when the remote debugger isn't active.

The remote debugger in the standalone did trigger some errors a few times. Maybe something is
left in memory? The IDE was still running while testing the standalone.