Rectangles on Windows?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Aug 8 14:14:41 EDT 2023

I have some rectangles that work just fine in development on my Mac.

However, there are problems in my Windows standalone.

Not Showing Up
Two sets of rectangles are not visible in Windows. One set is opaque and one set is not. The opaque set is made visible or not invisible with a wipe effect. Both sets have a non-zero border thickness

Showing Up
Other rectangles have opaque true, backgroundColor red, and border thickness 0. They are visible on Windows. They are also within a group. These are made visible and not visible with a same wipe effect.