Variable Watcher disappeared

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Aug 8 13:28:31 EDT 2023

That was a good suggestion, but alas no cookie. The entire window is visible, but the handle to resize is not visible. The handle for the handlers pane is visible, but is lower than halfway down the window, clueing me into the likelihood that something has gone horribly awry with my script editor. Quitting and relaunching does not fix it.

I checked the forums and bug reports, nothing I can find. I’ll contact support I guess.

Bob S