Color of text of the selected tab of Tab Panel

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Aug 8 14:25:01 EDT 2023

Thanks, Bob!

I am quite open to using a different tab control.

I might make my own  or  use another designer's tab control that fits in with the run-of-the-mill GUI. Hmmm, I’ve put some time into this look and feel, but I’m willing to consider a change, so I guess I should look at even exotic tab controls.

In the mean time, I will try to set up something safe.

Dar