Weird window behavior

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 13:22:13 EDT 2023

The question is - why would it do that? This is totally repeatable for me. Even when I create a new stack with no code in it whatsoever. Have any other app displaying a window (like a browser window), then click anything in the toolbar, for example, and that new stack will disappear back behind the browser window. Only happens on Ventura for me - not on any previous Mac OS that I’ve tried. And it’s doing it on 2 different Macs. It does it both in the IDE and in a standalone, so not caused by any plugins.

Do you use the Levure framework by chance? I do - I’ll do some testing here to see if that might be effecting things.

Marty