card background color

Douglas A. Ruisaard dougr at telus.net
Thu Apr 20 13:18:46 EDT 2023

Thanks for the tip .. however, while the background setting *does* control
the background color of the input field on the Message Box, it does NOT
affect the dark blue "highlight" within the field when the Box display
previous commands.  This is not biggie and I REALLY appreciate your time in
responding... one click on the dark blue highlighting goes away.

Thanks again!
Doug