card background color

Niggemann, Bernd Bernd.Niggemann at uni-wh.de
Thu Apr 20 13:28:05 EDT 2023

Douglas A. Ruisaard wrote:
> Thanks for the tip .. however, while the background setting *does* control
> the background color of the input field on the Message Box, it does NOT
> affect the dark blue "highlight" within the field when the Box display
> previous commands.

Sorry, I did not get that you meant the highlight color of the input field of the message box when the text is selected.

I see that you use Window. I am on a Mac. The highlight color for all text in LC on a Mac is controlled by "System Preferences" -> "General". and is applied system wide to all apps.
No idea how this is handled on Windows Computers.

Kind regards
Bernd