Printing Woes

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 14:54:50 EDT 2022

Hello Dan,

Hmm interesting. I am wondering if it is a permissions issue / sandbox
violation. How did you distribute this standalone?
Was it via the AppStore?
I am wondering if you had to sign it with the printing entitlement
(com.apple.security.print)

Also, it might be worth checking the System Settings -> Security and
Privacy -> Privacy and see
if the standalone has requested any special permissions (check probably the
Full DIsk Access and the Automation sections).

Kind regards,
Panos