Adaptive Icon for Android

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:21:11 EDT 2022

Hello Klaus,

What have you chosen as a Foreground layer (image, clip art or text) and
what as a Background layer (color or image)?

In fact, I suggest you file a report in quality.livecode.com and attach the
sample stack and the icons so that we can investigate further.
If the stack/icons are confidential feel free to email them to me directly

Kind regards,
Panos

On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 at 15:01, Klaus major-k via use-livecode <