itemoffset & wholematches

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Tue Nov 15 04:33:39 EST 2022

Hi guys,
Thank you all for your answers.

Actually I thought that some "hierarchy"remained (items inside lines)
when using itemoffset, but obviously I was wrong.
I have about 60000 variables to check, so I need my script to be as
fast as possible. I use "replace CR with TAB & CR & TAB in ...", but
as I need to get the exact itemoffset digit, I also need to count
how many items I have added and substract that number from the
result, which is quite cumbersome and slow...

To Jacqueline :
Thanks fro the suggestion, but I have to stick with items and
itemoffset, for some items can contain more that 1 word, like
"pied de biche"...