Re: LibKiosk by André Garzia

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu May 12 08:14:35 EDT 2022

Hi, I don’t even remember that library. I think the source is probably lost. I made it before I started using version control systems. Anyway, I doubt that this external would work today, too many things have changed. Maybe it is possible to replicate that without an external with some cleverly written LiveCode Builder gizmo.