Emojis in Text

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Fri Mar 18 12:18:51 EDT 2022

I can't be the first to bring this up, so sorry if this has been asked already...

Is there a current solution for Emojis in text?  On a mobile device, in a native field, a user enters a emoji (no method to stop them that I can find).  I save that text somewhere like a database.  When I load it back (into a LC field for display), it appears as a question mark.   What up?   Anyone have knowledge on this topic?   Is there a useEmojis property I don't know about?

-Dan