Browser Widget Issues

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Mar 11 17:24:25 EST 2022

Hi Rick,

document.getElementById("Butto Name").click();

that should work ...but yes this solution assumes you know the name of the
button.

I can't say for sure but I think its that LC is looking for "what
livecode control" is under this clickloc ..... ....and then sends a message
to that control....so in this case, it just send mouseUp to the widget. If
the widget even accepts it.

Good luck Rick.

On Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 5:13 PM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <