Browser Widget Issues

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri Mar 11 16:58:16 EST 2022

Hi Tom,

Do you have a more specific Javascript/LC example?

I’m not a big fan of Javascript and only use it very sparingly.

I would also have to first scan the HTML to find the name of the button I want it to activate wouldn’t I?

If I have to go into that fine detail I would be better off scanning for the link and just using a URL statement.

Why doesn’t click at location work?

Thanks,

Rick