Trying to run standalone (headless) on Linux (Ubuntu) - failed at first hurdle

Ben Rubinstein benr at cogapp.com
Thu Mar 10 10:14:12 EST 2022

Hi Stephen,

Built on Mac. I didn't zip it because I've got a folder shared with the Docker
container, so I just dragged it in.

But sensing something behind your question... I just zipped up the original
build folder, dragged that in, and then in the shell unzipped it, invoked that
binary... same result.

Thanks anyway!

Ben