Stylistic question.

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jun 23 12:59:02 EDT 2022

Something must have changed or you use a debugging method different from
mine. Red dot breakpoints do not work in script only stacks because those
stacks have no custom properties, which is where breakpoints are kept. I
couldn't get scripted breakpoints to work either but I may have forgotten
to save correctly.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On June 22, 2022 8:14:45 PM Mike Kerner via use-livecode