Stylistic question.

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jun 23 13:03:32 EDT 2022

Hi Jacqueline. I use script only stacks a LOT, and the red dot breakpoints are working for me. Try Clear All Breakpoints from the SE Debug menu (I think it will only clear breakpoints from open scripts though.) Also in the SE under the Breakpoints tab, you can uncheck all the existing breakpoints.

Bob S