Browser widget - follow redirects setting?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Thu Jan 27 04:28:27 EST 2022

Hi Matthias,
Thanks for your response and experiment.

Unfortunately, I get the same experience with 'launch URL in...' and 'set the URL of…’ widget “Browser”

I think it might be my URL. I’m trying to access the Salesforce OAuth 2.0 User Agent flow via the browser, as I can’t get the OAuth library to work for this flow.

Maybe I’ll try dipping my to into tsnet, as that looks like it may have the comparative mechanisms to replicate a recipe I have working from PHP.

Thanks and regards,
Keith