Browser widget - follow redirects setting?

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Jan 26 08:27:17 EST 2022

Keith,

what happens, if you set the URL of the browser widget to tURL?

I tried here both "set the url..." and also "launch URL ... in widget.." with an online Shop. I tried to launch the account page. In both cases i was redirected to the login page.
The only thing i noticed is, that the URL of the widget kept to be the URL of the account page although  the login page was opened/displayed.

Regards,
Matthias