pssst tmControl2 is now OSS

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Jan 26 19:51:07 EST 2022

At long last, Scott Rossi has released the amazing tmControl2 under the BSD
license, including a number of themes that I, at least, had not seen,
before.
Now, thanks to Scott's generosity, everyone in liveCode land can use tmc2
to build more beautiful interfaces and controls.
* I have a repo with a number of updates/bug fixes up at
https://github.com/macMikey/tmControl
* The original is available at https://tmtools.tactilemedia.com.
* If anyone else falls in love with, or is already in love with tmc2, I
would love to talk to you about what we can do to make it better - tmc3.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."