Browser widget - follow redirects setting?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Wed Jan 26 06:24:23 EST 2022

Hi folks,
Is there any hidden / undocumented setting for the Browser widget that will allow it to follow redirects?

Using launch URL tURL opens the default browser on my machine and - if I’m not logged into the server - redirects to a login page, the address of which I can see in the browser’s address bar.

However, launch URL tURL in widget "Browser” doesn’t redirect and subsequently put the URL of widget  “Browser" shows tURL unchanged.

Am I missing a trick?
Best,
Keith