9.6.6 build errors

William Prothero prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Tue Feb 1 12:10:42 EST 2022

Thanks, Panos. I remember having to disable build messages, or something like that, but I haven’t built an app for awhile. I know breakpoints needed to be removed, but I thought there was something else. Anyway, this will help me in my current project with lc9.6.6.

Thanks,
Bill

William A. Prothero, PhD
Prof Emeritus, Dept of Earth Science