Lock screen and animated gif

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Wed Dec 21 08:00:00 EST 2022

On 2022-12-20 18:27, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode wrote:
> If someone switches to another applications (so a suspendStack is
> executes and does the currently executing script get suspended?) and
> then back to a different window/stack, could that also change the
> defaultStack for the currently executing script when it resumes? It's
> just another real=world user behavior we see with people using our
> research tool.

No that shouldn't affect things - the way the engine calls handlers
responding to an event is such that the defaultStack will always be
restored to what it was before the handler is called.

The way pending messages are dispatched is such that it will only
restore the defautlStack if it is the same as the stack it was when the
handler was entered.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps