So, looks like we'll be able to run LiveCode on an iPad at some point

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 14:28:40 EST 2022

Sorry, I should have said "technically able" -- but surely (if this
happens) this means that it would be possible to ship an iOS app capable of
being licensed, creating an interface within it, modifying scripts of that
interface, and possibly even saving that as a new iOS app?

The multi-window aspect seems like a sideshow.

On Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 10:51 AM Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <