Livecode Builder -how t write to a file?

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sun Aug 21 14:58:16 EDT 2022

Hi.

From time to time and when time allows i am trying to get used to with Livecode Builder.
For debugging i would like my lcb script to write some debug code to a file, but i really do not see how this can be done.
I found the experimental com.livecode.file module and the operator 'the filecontents of file...', but unfortunately no script example.

Does anyone know, if and how i can write some data to an external file on hard disk in LCB?

Regards,
Matthias