addIcon issue

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sun Aug 21 16:30:09 EDT 2022

thanks, brian, i'll have a look.
i was reading through the library and the filter code. ralph proposed
adding a family menu (or a means for either specifying the family or
showing all families) to the filter. i think that would be a good idea.

On Sun, Aug 21, 2022 at 2:42 PM Brian Milby via use-livecode <

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."