A few issues with web apps

William Prothero prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Sun Aug 21 11:08:15 EDT 2022

Jacqueline,
Thanks for the great status report on Livecode web deployment. From my perspective, it's finally starting to look promising. The first thing I noticed was the speed of bringing up the first page. I'm looking forward to working with the web deployment when it gets far enough in its development.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero, PhD
Prof Emeritus, Dept of Earth Science