A few issues with web apps

Andreas Bergendal andreas.bergendal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 09:21:15 EDT 2022

Thanks for the hint, Panos - that is useful to mention for those who want to try it.
However, that is not my problem - I’ve already done that!

Kangaroo’s stack works as advertised, as is (with dp-4 mod):
https://wheninspace.com/test/WebScrollField.html <https://wheninspace.com/test/WebScrollField.html>

But when I try to use the code, either like in the original, where it is inserted by an LC script in preOpenStack, or by extracting the actual js and putting it into the html file beforehand, it just doesn’t trigger. I get no error message, js or LC, it just does nothing.

Actually, it was the same with the ”Meeting space” demo, which has a slightly different scroll wheel script. At first, I took both the resize js and the scroll js from there, but only the resize part works for me. It’s strange since my portal solution apparently catches resize events and passes them on to topStack, but fails to catch/pass scroll events…

/Andreas