polylist toys

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Aug 19 10:41:36 EDT 2022

while we're on the topic, i was just having a conversation off-list and it
reminded me: we really should do another lcb class.
i looked at lcb a couple of times, messed with it, and then said "meh", and
moved on.

On Fri, Aug 19, 2022 at 8:56 AM panagiotis m via use-livecode <

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."