A few issues with web apps

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 08:58:19 EDT 2022

Hello Andreas,

To use Kangaroo's sample stack as is (
https://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=36957) you have to tweak
the custom standalone.html that is included in the Copy Files section and
replace "<script async src=standalone-10.0.0-dp-3.js></script>" at line 213
with the correct version of LC 10 you're using, I guess in this case
"<script async src=standalone-10.0.0-dp-4.js></script>"

Cheers,
Panos
--

On Fri, 19 Aug 2022 at 15:53, Andreas Bergendal via use-livecode <