Android API Level 31

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Tue Aug 9 13:33:42 EDT 2022

I am trying to upload an AAB to Google Play Condole and I am getting this error:

"Your app currently targets API level 30 and must target at least API level 31 to ensure it is built on the latest APIs optimized for security and performance. Change your app's target API level to at least 31."

I have enabled the "Android 12.0 (S)" SDK (API Level 31) in Android Studio and restarted LC and rebuilt the app.  Still getting the error from Google Play.   Anyone have any ideas as to the LC/Studio settings needed to get Google to accept the app?

Thank you in advance!
Dan