Android API Level 31

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 14:45:14 EDT 2022

Hello Dan,

This is a new requirement of the Google Play Store, i.e. new apps should
target Android API 31. We are preparing a build of LC 9.6.9 RC-1 that among
other bugfixes includes support for API31 too, it is currently in testing
and should be good for release very soon. If you are urgently affected
please contact support and we can offer an interim (test) build to try.

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Tue, 9 Aug 2022 at 20:34, Dan Friedman via use-livecode <