Summer Bundle table/grid widgets....

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue Aug 9 13:15:31 EDT 2022

I am in need of a control to display a table of numbers. The top ROW are
column labels (text, sometimes up to 255 characters). The left COLUMN is
row labels (text, sometime up to 255 characters). I'd like a widget that:
1) Can display this with the top row (or headers) fixed so they remain
visible when the data is scrolled
2) Can display this with the left column fixed to they remain visible
when the data is scrolled
3) Provides built in abilities to sort the numbers in all the data of
the grid/table, by any column, ascending or descending as the user desires.

I have already built this with a grouped field (for the fixed left
column) and Datagrid (for the remained of the table).

Do any of the new widgets in the Summer Bundle do this inherently
without me having to make a custom object (as I had to do with the field
+ Datagrid)?