Error when creating Android APK

Jim At Consensus jmac at consensustech.com
Wed Nov 17 10:40:07 EST 2021

Strange.

Clarification. My error is occurring during stand-alone build. I include a folder in the “Copy Files” section. In the folder are files “to be filled” recording user choices, etc. The build process fails on the first “empty” file.

Will be chasing workarounds today so will see. Many alternative approaches. First priority is getting successful build to test other stuff.

~j

Sent from Jim's iPhone XR
Please excuse brevity, typos and errors