Error when creating Android APK

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 10:40:08 EST 2021

Hello Klaus,

It sounds like you have this in the Copy Files section in the standalone
settings of this stack:

/Users/klaus2/Desktop/de.lproj

and this resource cannot be found by the standalone builder, because it is
not there.

Is it the case?

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 at 17:28, Klaus major-k via use-livecode <