Updated version of the SignNotarizeHelper stack available

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri May 7 15:20:18 EDT 2021

Dear all,

i have uploaded an updated version of my SignNotarizeHelper stack.

I've added package installer support. So it's now also possible to create, sign and notarize a .pkg

So now all combinations should be possible:
- Sign & Notarize App
- Sign & Notarize App&DMG
- Sign & Notarize App&PKG
- Sign & Notarize  app&PKG&DMG

And the following options are also available
- Check a signed app for entitlements
- Check if  .app, .pkg or .dmg is signed
- Check if .app, .pkg or .dmg is notarized
- Get a list of all past notarization requests + the possiblity to get detailed log information of a notarization request.

Here's the download link
https://dl.qck.nu/?dl=mrSignNotarizeHelperV3.livecode

I will also update the stack in the lesson at

https://lessons.livecode.com/m/4071/l/1122100-codesigning-and-notarizing-your-lc-standalone-for-distribution-outside-the-mac-appstore

with the updated one. But i need to update the  "stack" part in the lesson first.

If you find anything, please let me know.

Regards,
Matthias

-
Matthias Rebbe