Call lc from php?

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Thu Jan 28 16:06:15 EST 2021

Richard:

 > For those of you who haven't seen Ralf's recent work
 > on the revIgniter site [...]

It's been on the edge of my radar, but never had a chance to use it yet.
Thanks for the testimonial and reminder! Hope to try it later this year.

Rick:

 > Why are you still using PHP when LC is better?

Technically, depends on how you define "better."
PHP definitely wins in some areas.
And there are already a lot of well-tested tools available for PHP.

But in general, I share your sentiment. I'm "all in" for LC.

I'm one of the few who are 100% specialized in LiveCode for all
development. But I predict that will be a growing segment.

I think it's great when LC can tie into other interfaces - the more of
that the better. And PHP is a giant. Good reason to tie in. Win-win.
It will actually make even MORE projects suitable for LC.
Or easier; most of this stuff was already possible for a long time.

If a job can be done in LiveCode, that's where I'm doing it.
And it's difficult to find a job that can't be done here.
People STILL don't realize all that LC can do....

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development
"Better Methods, Better Results"