Call lc from php?

Erik Beugelaar e.beugelaar at me.com
Thu Jan 28 17:00:59 EST 2021

What I still miss is a Kitchen Sink desktop/mobile/server demo application
standard included
In the LiveCode distribution.
The book of Andre Garzia is a good start but it would be great to see how
you can write command-line
tools, floating desktop apps, background apps (desktop/mobile) etc. etc. in
LiveCode.
All kind of real word situations would be nice to see in a Kitchen Sink
application.

Best wishes,
Erik