Call lc from php?

Ralf Bitter rabit at revigniter.com
Sun Jan 24 12:01:02 EST 2021

Hi Richard,

I agree to your comments, especially to
the first paragraph ;)

Joking aside, regarding CMS, CRS, LMS etc.,
I was thinking about developing a CMS based on
revIgniter for quite some time, just for the sake
of increasing the diversity, but stayed away from
doing it because, if done right, it is such a huge
task and because it would not pay my bills.

Todd Fabacher once started to develop a revIgniter
based CMS but I have no idea if it was ever released.

Ralf