Cmi5 eLearning Standard in LiveCode

Brian K. Duck bduck at mac.com
Fri Jan 15 10:24:12 EST 2021

Hello LiveCoders!

We have received 5 scheduling requests via When2Meet:
<image removed>

If you didn’t get a chance, you can still mark your times available for future meetings:
https://www.when2meet.com/?10704179-Y2apN <https://www.when2meet.com/?10704179-Y2apN>

Kickoff meeting is scheduled for January 16th from 4:30 PM EST - 5:30 EST in Zoom:

Topic: CMI5 in LiveCode Kickoff Zoom Meeting
Time: Jan 16, 2021 04:30 PM America/Detroit

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76541728475?pwd=YURWMEFKWUd6Y21ybXFYakJhYUFTdz09 <https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76541728475?pwd=YURWMEFKWUd6Y21ybXFYakJhYUFTdz09>

Meeting ID: 765 4172 8475
Passcode: Lr1SL6

My ZOOM account is free, so this session will be timed out at 40 minutes.  If someone has a subscribed Zoom, or alternative, we can set followup meetings up that have a longer duration.

I look forward to speaking with you tomorrow,

Brian Duck