Communication with future you with a message board

Kaveh kaveh at rivervalleytechnologies.com
Wed Dec 22 12:48:37 EST 2021

I have done exactly the same thing several times where my past self has
been the only one asking exactly the question I need. But this is not
limited to LiveCode forums. Yesterday I was scratching my head regarding a
regex pattern. I was overjoyed when I found someone asking precisely the
question I needed around 2 years back on StackExchange. It was my former
self!

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/60025513/regex-to-extract-lookbehind-and-lookahead-from-a-regex-pattern

On Wed, 22 Dec 2021 at 17:42, Martin Koob via use-livecode <