Serial Communication with an I/O board (New user)

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Wed Dec 22 06:29:36 EST 2021

Good topic; probably deserves a relevant subject line! :)
(Easier to notice, both live and in the Archive.)

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development
"Better Methods, Better Results"
Christian LiveCode Training and Consulting
http://livecodeconsulting.com/

===

Alex:

 > the project has to be able to communicate with an I/O board (Numato
16 channel USB GPIO Module for example) from a Windows Standalone
application.

Sean: