Open socket on start up and can't close

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Dec 17 19:27:14 EST 2021

Sockets are pretty easy to implement. There is a good Livecode lesson on how to do so. I wrote a client server system that can be used for virtually any kind of application. My particular need was to send and receive SQL queries and data without having to go through the fuss of setting up a web server and maintaining SSL certs. I use my own algorithm with AES256 and some proprietary wizardry that makes the hash undecryptable
Save by the client and server.

Sent from my iPhone