[ANN] Release 10.0.0 DP-1

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Tue Dec 14 09:59:12 EST 2021

On 2021-12-14 13:50, Rolf Kocherhans via use-livecode wrote:
> First of all thanks for the WebAssembly HTML5 implementation. This is
> really great stuff !
>
> For instance all my URL stuff (loading a stack on same domain) is
> unfortunately not working anymore.
>
> Also, all the PHP scripts which I used to access, which downloaded
> stuff from other domains and then displayed
> the result in the Browser don't work anymore.
>

> Is this just me - or is it just not implemented yet ?

I don't think it is only you - at least one other person has mentioned
on the forums that their URL operations are not working either.

What url operations are you using?

The reason I ask is because the engine only has built-in support for
`load url` currently - the other syntax is implemented by a libURL
'driver' and I have a suspicion that the latter may be currently broken.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

P.S. And yes, this is high on the list to investigate in more depth and
fix!

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps