[ANN] Release 10.0.0 DP-1

Rolf Kocherhans rolf.kocherhans at uzh.ch
Tue Dec 14 08:50:27 EST 2021

First of all thanks for the WebAssembly HTML5 implementation. This is really great stuff !

I already played with it a lot and found that some things work better others don't.

For instance all my URL stuff (loading a stack on same domain) is unfortunately not working anymore.

Also, all the PHP scripts which I used to access, which downloaded stuff from other domains and then displayed
the result in the Browser don't work anymore.

Is this just me - or is it just not implemented yet ?

And if it is not only me, is this something high on the list ?