IOS 15.0

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 07:52:10 EST 2021

Correct, in this case I think it’s complaining I don’t have the correct SDK in the build. The LC docs (including release notes for 9.6.5) only go up to 14.5 so rather than experiment I was hoping someone already had a tried and true formula for working with 15.0. I'm afraid this is entirely my own fault. It’s a newish iPhone and I forgot to turn off auto-update.

Mark