Chromebook apps?

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Thu Nov 26 00:52:47 EST 2020

Folks:
My son is a 5’th grade teacher. He tells me that apps for elementary school learning must run on ChromeBooks to be used in elementary school. I just want to verify that this means I would be developing an Android app for a Chromebook.

I also wonder if there are minimal requirements for a Chromebook that will run Android apps. I’m in the “thinking about it” stage right now, but would like to hear about any experience or gotchas I need to be aware of for Chromebook apps.

Thanks,
Bill

William A. Prothero
Santa Barbara, CA. 93105