Best way to add an image to an oval graphic?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Nov 11 11:40:42 EST 2020

As a pattern of a graphic, I don’t think so. Even scaling the graphic does not shrink or alter the position of the pattern.

Why are you using a graphic instead of just an image? I think you can mask an image, so it should be possible to only show through what you want.

Ideally though, just create an image file the size and appearance that you want in Livecode, unless you need it to change.

Bob S