DataGrid question...

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Mar 30 00:03:04 EDT 2020

OIC. I was struggling with that earlier today. The problem is, there is no cell. Just a field. You can get the line with the clickLine, but I discovered that even with cell editing on, the table field acted erratically, adding lines when I didn’t want them.

Since you know the tabstops, you can calculate where in the field the user clicked, and therefore the “cell”. You will have to do some math though. If the field is horizontally scrolled you will have to take that scroll into account.

Honestly it would be better to just have a data grid. That is what I ended up doing.

Bob S