DataGrid question...

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Sun Mar 29 23:56:37 EDT 2020

Ah Bob. You misunderstand. We are asking in reference to the table field, not DG. Finding the index in data grid is very easy indeed. In a table field,  it so much as I was to understand. But apparently there is some magic I’ve missed somewhere and perhaps I’m the only one. Do you know what it is?

Sean Cole
Pi Digital